- Medical institution will send someone to solve language issues. Most medical personnel can speak at least two languages.
- Before any medical treatment, doctors and patients will get insurance. If there is any medical dispute, international insurance company will conduct claim matter or medical institution will coordinate with patient.
- Beside passport, visa and identification, please also prepare medical history, X-ray film, current preion and any information related to your illness and contact details of your local doctors.
- You may contact medical institutions through telephone, fax and email for any medical related matters.
- For more details, please check hospital or contact certificate association website.
- Special international outpatient is served by specialist in English, which is suitable for oversea patients to understand Taiwan medical system, in order to get convenient medical service. General outpatient is for patient to register by themselves, which suitable for oversea patient who has no language barriers and understand Taiwan medical system.
- People with foreign passport or without Taiwan National Insurance.
- If foreigners have Taiwan National Insurance, please register through general outpatient with Taiwan National Insurance. However if they do not have Taiwan National Insurance, they can use Special international medical service through general outpatient or International medical center.